Winter night markets are back at the Queen Victoria Market and WOW the festivities, the lights, the smells … the paella 🤤
QVM is the destination to warm up your Wednesday nights, boasting over 35 of Melbourne’s best street eateries including returning favourites from the summer night market, alongside a new line up of iconic fresh faces.
We are still making our way through the robust winter menu but here are some of our current favourites:
– The refreshing lobster rolls at George the Fishmonger
– Hearty winter warding clam chowder from The Soup Factory
– Cheesy spaghetti tossed in a giant 40kg cheese wheel from That’s Amore Cheese
– SMASHVILLE’s succulent southern fried chicken burgers
– The decadent and rich Portuguese custard tarts at Casa Nata
– And the seafood paella from Simply Spanish duhh
Some sights and sounds from the Winter Night Market.
Parking is located onsite and is proudly managed by Care Park. See Below.