There are a number of reasons why a refund may be due to you when you use a Care Park facility. We endeavour to keep these circumstances to a minimum and when they do happen, ensure our customers received any monies owed as soon as possible. You may be entitled to a refund due to a ticket machine fault if:
- The machine issued you with a “Refund Receipt”
- The machine did not print a ticket and a second ticket was purchased from another machine
- The machine did not provide the total amount of change required
- Payment was duplicated when paying with a credit card
You are not entitled to a refund if:
- You purchased a ticket before checking if a parking space was available in the car park
- The machine did not print a ticket and you continued to park in the car park without purchasing another ticket
Download a Refund Request Form below.
Please allow up to 21 days for your refund request to be processed. In most circumstances however, we will be able to process refunds sooner than this.