- Charities appreciate Care Park donations and community focus - 10 Apr 2013
- Santa and his treasures at LGH - 22 Dec 2012
- Care Park’s community spirit keeps giving - 22 Sep 2011
- Sponsorship gives persecuted minority hope for a future - 18 May 2011
- Charities thank Care Park for donations - 10 Jan 2011
- Launceston Charity Initiative Program – 2011 recipients - 21 Dec 2010
- Care Park donations driving charity initiatives - 14 Dec 2010
- Grand final wish comes true for Starlight girl - 23 Sep 2010
Recently, Care Park, a sponsor of Melbourne Victory, brought the A League soccer match between Melbourne Victory and Brisbane Roar to Launceston’s Aurora stadium.
Care Park’s community spirit and vision extends beyond its daily operations and across cultural borders.
Care Park's Launceston Charity Initiative Program has received heartfelt thanks from many of the selected charities chosen to be supported during this year.
Each year Care Park recognises the great work by Launceston charities and in an effort to further boost their fundraising efforts to continue their good works, Care Park makes a $300 donation as part of its Launceston Charity Initiative Program to its selected charity of the month.
Launceston charities have benefitted from a total of nearly $6000 distributed to them this year through Care Park’s Community Charity Initiative Program.
The last Saturday in September is going to be a dream of a lifetime come true for Collingwood supporters Remingtyn Bird and her grandmother Kerry McNamara.