- Rundle Place car park gives shoppers easy parking - 09 Apr 2013
- Adelaide Care Park customers get speedier parking access - 08 Feb 2013
- Care Park Powering Students to Energy Efficient Race Titles - 21 Nov 2012
- Care Park helps make a classic Mother’s Day - 15 May 2012
- Better Parking Accessibility at Marketown - 03 May 2012
- Community benefits with new Cancer Support Centre - 03 May 2012
- Former Moonee Ponds Market gets a Facelift - 02 May 2012
- Care Park Santa spreads Christmas cheer at LGH children’s ward - 03 Jan 2012
- Care Park donations driving charity initiatives - 21 Dec 2011
- Adelaide parking convenient for shopping, business and recreation - 04 Nov 2011
Care Park helps make a classic Mother’s Day
Care Park employee, Rochelle Evans and her family braved the elements to take part in the 2012 Mother’s Day Classic to raise money for breast cancer research.
Despite the wet weather in Melbourne, the event was a rousing success, raising over $3 million in 53 locations throughout Australia with nearly 125,000 participants.
Rochelle’s family raised $670.00, including a generous $500.00 donation from Care Park and its employees.
The donation continues Care Park’s history of giving back to the communities it operates in. Managing Director, Robert Belteky said “We are more than happy support something as vital as breast cancer research, particularly when one of our employees is involved”.
Donations can be made until Friday 18 May 2012 via the Mother’s Day Classic website.